Pages

Search

Friday the 13th: Freebie Friday #6

Friday, May 13, 2016


Wiii! Friday again, and it is mid May already. Time what are you doing to me?
I feel like every weekend I end up not finishing some task and I tell myself will do next weekend, and it feels so far away. Then boom! It’s Friday (insert a painfully repetitive and passionately annoying song here).
 I remember my 7th birthday because I felt so mature and almost old. Well, I was the second oldest among my cousins, so feeling older was my job.  I remember thinking  “Hey I’ll live at least till 70, right? That is s 10 times what I have so far. I’ve got time.”
I have a birthday coming up next week.. ooops
Well enough about that. There are good things I get to celebrate 4 times over a course of a week.  How very royal. I’m going to Friday Nights at the Royal Ontario museum today with a friend. What says party better than Dinosaurs fossils,crystals, and wine ? We have dinner celebration with my family on Sunday, dinner with a few close friends on Monday and a joined birthday   with another friend with a bigger group of people next week.
This is definitely too much partying for me. I feel like I’m one paparazzi shot short of a socialite status. My bank account silently disagrees.
Now back to my freebie Friday schedule. And on this Friday  the 13th, we land on a Freebie Friday #6.
And this week I have for you planner dashboards for various size planners. Flowery springy and a bit celebratory.
  
INSTRUCTIONS.
  • Download the file here

  • Print the page that corresponds to your planner size
                   Page1 - Letter  8.5"x11"
                   Page2 - A5: 5.8" x 8.3"
                   Page3 - Personal: 3.7" x 6.7"
                   Page4 - Pocket : 3.2" x 4.7"

  • Cut  the extra white paper from the sides
  • If you have a laminator use it if not I promise self-laminating sheets are not bad at all and pretty cheap too. Laminate cut and punch the holes
  • Voila you’re ready to plan

Optional : support me by liking my Etsy store ETSY: WINGED GRAPHICS or following my Instagram @Winged_Graphics 

All illustrations used in my freebies are handpainted or otherwise created by me.


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!!! I am gonna try to resize and use for a cover for either my happy planner or my EC! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments, I'll make sure I size things appropriately for happy planner and Erin Condren as well next time. comments help me figure out what variations are needed :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS