Pages

Search

Freebie Friday #4

Friday, April 15, 2016

    The weeks are flying by way too fast. We're halfway through April. Which to be fair is hard to notice if you live in Canada. We had snow last week for the love of everything. Spring , where art thou?
    So it's Friday again. Hello hello my freebie lovers.
I've been a busy bee this week work and trying to get all ideas organized. See, my problem is I have too many and it's hard to keep track of them, let alone figure out which ones are worth working on and which ones should be just let go of. The worst part is when I get a seemingly good idea and it seems familiar. Wait, I thought of this months ago, never wrote it down, never brainstormed to see the prospects or shortcomings and eventually forgot about it. I wonder how many good one's are there lost in the horrifying quicksands of my short term memory. In my defence, I'm juggling too many things at a time: a full time job, this blog, my etsy shop and a few other project that I like to keep separate from this (incognito identity and stuff...hmm maybe I'm a superhero..who knows.

So for this Freebie Friday number four I've got a continuation of last week's post.
This time it's a free printable planner insert to do list for set up in the same size (A5) and same colour scheme (4 pastel colors). Let's make it a set. it will tie in with your regular planner page nicely.
Suitable for all a5 size planners like Filofax, Kikkik , webster's Pages etc.



What you get it a A4 or letter page set up to host two mildly varying pages in the same color. Total of five A4 pages which make ten A5 lists.  Ok, let's leave the math behind now.
The lists are divided into
-Priorities list
-Appointments
-A general  to do list
-Shopping list

Just download the file here
printable free A5 planner TO DO list

Print full scale(100% or fit to page) and cut along the dotted line. If you need a different size feel free to leave me a comment and I'll do my best to accommodate.

Hope you like it.

If you want to see what else is going on in my papierre life, the shop, my process or get new freebies follow this blog or my instagram @winged_graphics.

And Tune in this Tuesday for a pretty cool tutorial I plan to prepare this weekend.
Bye for now




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS